The Assistant Account Manager, Amazon is a key part of the Sales Team at StoreBound and is a unique opportunity to learn how to manage an Amazon business from the ground up! This person will manage the Amazon marketing calendar, set up promotions, and analyze results for Dash and all other sister brands.
Keys to Success
- At StoreBound, if you are agile, innovative, pioneering, dynamic, passionate, customer-centric, collaborative, and results-focused, you will love it here!
- Organized and attention to detail is a must
- Proficient base knowledge of excel, intermediate skills ideal: creating & formatting formulas, using filters and formatting information, and creating workbooks.
- Analytical and ability to make data-based decisions
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Amazon Vendor Central and/or Seller Central experience is ideal.
Manage Amazon marketing calendar
- Plan promotional activity in advance
- Set up promotions
- Forecast promotional sales volume and align with planner
- Work with sales team to coordinate item specific promotions
- Work with outsourced teams to manage item optimizations
- Align promotional strategy with advertising and PR team
Promotional result analysis
- Manage promotional results reports
- Review promotional results
- Identify ways to streamline and improve promotions
- Review competitor trends, listings and promotional activities
- Present learning and make improvement suggestions
Manage brand page
- Update brand page to align with marketing strategy
- Add new products to brand page
- Work with creative to update assets
- Self-motivated, strong initative.
- Knowledge of social media and recent industry trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.