The Assistant Sales Manager role is a key part of the Sales team at StoreBound. This person will manage all online items for Dash, Maytag & Sobro, across multiple retailers. They will also manage relationships with select accounts to cultivate their selling and relationship management skills. They will also work with the team to create presentations, develop new items and retailer programs, and evaluate pricing.
Keys to Success
- At StoreBound, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Proficient base knowledge of excel, intermediate skills ideal: creating & formatting formulas, using filters and formatting information, creating workbooks and sales recaps
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Eagerness to learn and excel in a team environment.
- Manage & maintain an expanding digital assortment catalog across multiple retailers
- Creating new item setups
- Work with marketing to get correct & updated images and copy
- Work with the retailer to address any updates and needs
- Answer customer questions & reviews
- Make pricing callouts to the team
- Provide suggestions for promotions to drive sales and suggested funding
- Assist the sales team in managing retailer relationships with ongoing daily communications with accounts and following up on leads.
- Includes but is not limited to: sample requests, promotions, item questions
- Review retailer sales, analyze & provide recaps to the team on a weekly basis
- Review orders & shipments on a daily basis against plan.
- Working with the retailer and sales and planning teams to make adjustments if orders are different than plan.
- Manage new item launches and store resets
- Track inbound shipments against outbound orders & retailer PO dates to ensure product is available to ship on time.
- Work with marketing to get all assets ready in time for launch
- Partner with the sales team to manage select accounts
- Create & keep updated retailer workbooks to track item information and profitability
- Manage communication via email and phone with the retailer
- Following up on leads, pitching new products, providing updates and item information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three years of sales or planning experience required preferably in the retail or ecommerce/online sales is a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Please forward all inquiries and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Not accepting 3rd party agencies or engagements for this search.