About the position
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to join our team, supporting the current Project Manager and creative department at StoreBound. Our team is rapidly growing and expanding into new partnerships and platforms. Our ideal Project Manager is someone with strong organizational skills and creative background with experience managing a team of creatives, either for an agency or in-house at a brand. From our print packaging and manuals to our recipes and cookbooks, the Associate Project Manager is responsible for the workflow necessary to create and market amazing housewares products that people love to use.
Working across multiple teams, the Associate Project Manager must possess a collaborative spirit and be self-motivated to produce excellent work under tight deadlines.
Our mission at StoreBound is to help people improve their lives by bringing amazing new products to life. With a growing family of brands and products, we’re building a new kind of company focused on creating great new products that better serve the way we live today and the way we will live in the future. People here are passionate, friendly, and possess a positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit, which is essential at a growing company. Together, we’ll do great things -- are you ready?
- Work with the Sales team, Product Development team, and the Project Manager to develop timelines for creative for upcoming products.
- Organize team workflows through our project management software, Monday.com, and ensure the completion of deliverables on time.
- Collaborate with other creative managers in the video, photo, and digital departments to ensure that timelines are aligned.
- Work with our team of freelancers to develop and assign content where needed.
- Contribute to the initial and final review of print and digital content by providing a set of eyes for cookbooks, on-air graphics, packaging, and product manuals.
- Work with our databases and content management system to assist in maintaining our current and upcoming assortment of products for ease of access across the company.
- Collaborate with TV shopping, retail sales, and digital sales teams to develop and execute assets needed for promotions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.).
- BSc/BA degree preferred.
- Two years of professional creative experience, especially in project management.
- Internships or agency experience a plus but not required.
- Basic experience with project management software (Monday.com, Trello) is a plus.
- Basic experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) a plus.