About the position
StoreBound is looking for a Forecast Analyst to support our fast-growing Amazon business. This person will work closely with StoreBound’s Amazon Sales Director and Operations Team to drive forecasts, track sales and inventory, and manage our data surrounding items and promotional activity.
Our mission at StoreBound is to help people improve their lives by bringing amazing new products to life. With a growing family of brands and products, we’re building a new kind of company focused on creating great new products that better serve the way we live today, and the way we will live in the future. People here are passionate, friendly and possess the positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit and that is essential at a growing company. Together, we’ll do great things -- are you ready?
- Create and execute item sales plans for our Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central businesses
- Track weekly sales against forecast and adjust as needed
- Input and maintain promotional data in Vendor Central
- Create forecast for new item launches
- Liaise with our outside retail analytics agency
- Track sales trends both within our business and compared to the market.
Here are some details about what is required:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of planning or business analyst experience
- Strong Math, Analytical, Communication, Critical Thinking and Time Management skills
- Ability to read and interpret data and problem solve with high attention to detail
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with Amazon is a big plus, but not required
- Experience with NetSuite also a plus, but not required