美国智拓联合有限公司是美国发展最迅速的家电品牌企业之一，总部位于美国纽约市。我们的使命是通过推出贴心的产品来帮助人们改善生活。 随着品牌和产品家族的不断壮大，我们正在建立一家新型公司，专注于创造更好地服务于我们今天和未来生活方式的伟大新产品。我们的团队热情、友好，拥有积极的态度和创业精神，这对于成长中的公司来说是必不可少的。我们的创新工作室为公司旗下品牌（如：DASH、sobro、MAYTAG、ZAKARIAN 等）设计了许多具有鲜明个性的产品，这些产品在全球数十个国家和地区销售。我们现诚聘热爱“创造”的工程师加入我们位于中国深圳的创新工作室！我们将一起完成一些伟大的事情 - 你准备好了吗
StoreBound LLC is one of the fastest-growing home appliance brand companies in the United States, headquartered in New York, NY.
Our mission at StoreBound is to help people improve their lives by bringing amazing new products to life. With a growing family of brands and products, we’re building a new kind of company focused on creating great new products that better serve the way we live today, and the way we will live in the future. People here are passionate, friendly and possess the positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit and that is essential at a growing company.
Our innovation studio has designed many distinctive products for the company's brands including DASH, sobro, MAYTAG, and ZAKARIAN to name a few. These products are sold in dozens of countries and regions around the world.
We are now looking for a creative engineer who will love to join our innovation studio in Shenzhen, China!
Together, we’ll do great things -- are you ready?
产品工程师 - 结构和机械系统
Product Engineer - Structural and Mechanical Systems
What we are looking for engineer who is not only skilled at construction design but also one who can transform product conceptual design drawings into structural engineering drawings for production. Additionally, this position requires an engineer with construction design as well as one who loves exploring and creating new solutions!
The main functions of this position are as follows:
- According to project requirements, analyze and plan the product construction design. You will explore innovative solutions with the designers and use your engineering knowledge to bring new insights to the team.
- Help factory engineers understand the design purpose and push factories to explore and verify innovative solutions.
- Cooperate with factory engineers to complete the product 2D, 3D drawings, and finalize the construction plan.
- Work with designers and factory engineers to select and evaluate the internal components for products.
- Maintain technical communication at all stages with the factories.
我们很重视团队合作，希望您也善于这一点。 希望您有开放的思维、强烈的好奇心以及对持续学习的渴望。 理想的候选人会是以精进技能为动力、乐于面对挑战并建立有前瞻性的解决方案的人！该职位申请要求如下：
As an organization who values community collaboration, you should enjoy working in teams. Having an open mind, being highly curious and eager to learn. The ideal candidate is someone who is motivated by fine-tuning processes, comfortable facing challenges and developing cutting-edge solutions!
The application requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, preferably with about 5 years or more of structural design experience.
- Solid understanding of the production process and surface treatment process of various materials.
- Proficient with engineering drawings and engineering 3D modeling skills.
- Strong planning/organizational skills.
- A great communicator with the ability to express his/her/them opinions in a meaningful way that is easily understood by team members and customers.
- Have strong curiosity, willing to learn new things and pay attention to cutting-edge technology.
- A willingness to expand beyond the scope of a tradition engineer by interacting with factories and other business professionals on a routine basis.
- Preferred proficiency with writing and comprehending the English language but not required.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to join our company who has the proper mix of technical expertise and creative curiosity.
We are excited to consider candidates with both an industrial design and engineering background regardless of their work experience.
If interested in this position, please email the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Engineer Candidate in the subject line:
- Portfolio in PDF format or online portfolio link
- Other experiences/materials you would like to share with us
*Note: Please keep the total size of the email attachments within 20M.
Learn more about us: