The Production Coordinator role is a key part of the TV Shopping & Chef Brands team at StoreBound. This person will manage all production for our TV shopping retailers which include QVC, HSN and TSC (Canada). This person will also manage all samples and assist in support for marketing and creative needs, as well as work closely with our Iron Chefs and their teams. This person will also work very closely with the network’s Culinary and Production teams to both prep for and execute airings.
This position will require a flexible schedule as airings can occur on weekends or weeknights 3-4x / month, normally Wednesday evenings and Sundays when it happens. Daily schedule will be adjusted accordingly as needed to accommodate.
Keys to Success
- At StoreBound, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- A love for food and cooking.
- Flexibility in a very rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Eagerness to learn and excel in a team environment.
Immediate Position Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with our Brand Team along with QVC, HSN and TSC Production to ensure locations are tested for on air.
- Scheduling and coordinating call testing/retesting
- Managing skype levels, skype ids, on-set contact people
- Communicating all relevant info to the network’s Production teams
- Manage and coordinate all samples for TV Shopping
- Coordinating with the studio and on-air guests to ensure they have enough samples for an airing, and ensuring samples are picked-up and checked-in at QVC Studio Park for airings.
- Managing the storage facilities of samples and ordering new samples if samples are damaged out after airings
- Sending samples in for any marketing or creative needs.
- Manage all on-air assets and ensure they are turned into production prior to airings.
- Ensuring assets are approved by network’s legal teams
- Working with TV Team on b-roll production
- Working with TV Team on demo planning
- Submit item blueprints to network’s Production teams when new products are introduced, including main speaking points, b-roll narration, claims, ratings etc….
- Be on-site at QVC Studio Park (West Chester, PA) for live airings
- Scheduling talent makeup/hair
- Scheduling green room reservations
- Scheduling food, transportation etc…
- Managing all airing information including
- Guest schedules
- Airing times
- Scripted minutes
- Host calls
Future Position Responsibilities:
- Manage & maintain an expanding digital assortment catalog across our TV retailers
- Creating new item setups
- Work with marketing to get correct & updated images and copy
- Work with the retailer to address any updates and needs
- Answer customer questions & reviews
- Make pricing callouts to the team
- Provide suggestions for promotions to drive sales and suggested funding
- Create and manage all demo planning across all networks
- Work closely with our food styling and on-air guest teams on what we are going to demonstrate on air for each product.
- Airing recaps and expense management
- Assist in support of creative needs
- Coordinate social media efforts for all brands with networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to adapt on-the-fly in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of live TV production
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least one to three years of creative production experience
- Lives within close proximity to West Chester, PA
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
Please forward all inquiries and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Not accepting 3rd party agencies or engagements for this search.