We are looking for a Shopify Plus Technical Lead to join our Strategic and Digital Partnerships team within our Creative & Marketing division. The Technical Lead will work with our digital team to provide high-quality development services. They will maintain and enhance existing Shopify Plus eCommerce websites while adhering to best practices. An experienced eCommerce professional, the Technical Lead will have a passion for researching and learning the latest digital technologies to provide website efficiencies and the very best user experience.
Our mission at StoreBound is to help people improve their lives by bringing amazing new products to life. With a growing family of brands (Dash, Sobro, Zakarian and more!), we’re building a new kind of company focused on creating great new products that better serve the way we live today and the way we will live in the future. People here are passionate, friendly, and possess a positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit, which is essential at a growing company. Together, we’ll do great things -- are you ready?
Keys to Success
- At StoreBound, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- A love for food and cooking.
- Flexibility in a very rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Eagerness to learn and excel in a team environment.
Immediate Position Responsibilities:
- Work with designers to produce and execute forward-thinking, responsive, and scalable front-end experiences.
- Build out custom Shopify Plus themes and modify pre-existing themes depending on the scope of the project.
- Research, manage, track, and maintain the installation of 3rd-party add-on apps and Shopify scripts.
- Work with Project Management to scope new functionality requests and support management to scope new projects.
- Ability to move between projects, understand business needs that drive features, and be consultative throughout.
- Manage product uploads, page optimization, social links and database integration.
- Set up, and maintain, a version control system such as GIT/SVN.
- Study the latest features of Shopify Plus and make recommendations when applicable.
- If necessary, lead a team of external developers to execute projects.
- Intense passion and a strong desire to be successful in the field of web development and programming.
- Familiar with SEO / SEM best practices
- Strong Analytical, Communication, Critical Thinking, and Time Management skills
- Superb troubleshooting and debugging skill
- Thirsty for knowledge and willing to learn
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4+ years experience working within the Shopify Platform
- 3+ years working with modern technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Ability to sit sedentary for extended periods of time.
Please forward all inquiries and interest to email@example.com
Note: Not accepting 3rd party agencies or engagements for this search.