- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter, chilled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup half-and-half cream
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt on setting 2 (low-medium speed). In the same bowl, add blueberries and mix again.
- In a separate small bowl, beat together cream and egg. Then, slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Mix with a rubber scraper until dough forms and knead just until it comes together, 3 or 4 times.
- Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured board, shape each half into a 6-inch round. Cut into 6 wedges.
- Bake on an ungreased sheet for about 25 minutes.