Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Compact Air Fryer
- 4 cups cauliflower florets, sliced into 1⁄4” inch thick pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
For the buffalo sauce:
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- dash of garlic powder
- Toss cauliflower with oil. Place cauliflower florets into the Air Fryer in 2 batches.
- Fry at 400℉ for 15 minutes, shaking once or twice during cooking.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add hot sauce, honey and garlic powder to butter and whisk to combine.
- Toss cauliflower florets with hot sauce mixture and drain any extra sauce. Serve immediately.