For the dressing:
- ¾ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ tsp mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- ½ head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 chicken breast, cooked
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a blender. Pureé until smooth.
- On a large platter, combine the iceberg and romaine.
- Add the blue cheese, bacon, eggs, tomato, and chicken on top.
- Drizzle with dressing and season with salt and pepper.