Confetti Waffle Bowl
Waffle Bowl Maker
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tbsp rainbow sprinkles
Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together milk, egg and melted butter and vanilla in a separate bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined.
- Add the rainbow sprinkles and mix to combine.
- Grease the Waffle Bowl Maker with butter or a small amount of non-aerosol cooking oil. Preheat your Waffle Bowl Maker.
- Add batter to your Waffle Bowl Maker and cook until golden brown on both sides.