- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- ⅛ tsp salt
- paprika, chives, and/or dill (for garnish)
- Peel the eggs and cut each in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks, place them in a large bowl, and cream them into a paste with a fork or spoon.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, mustard, and salt.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the egg white halves.
- Place the eggs in the refrigerator until they are ready to be served. Just before serving, garnish with a dash of paprika and freshly cut chives or dill.