- 3 cups instant powdered milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
1½ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups white or dark chocolate chips
- ½ liter (2 cups) water
- Whisk together powdered milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend into a fine powder.
- Fill the Kettle with water to the ½ liter mark and bring to a boil.
- Add ⅓ cup of hot chocolate mix to a mug and pour half of the water over top. Stir and allow to cool before serving.