Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice (plus extra for topping)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup strong-brewed coffee
- whipped cream (for topping)
- Combine milk, pumpkin purée, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for one to two minutes. Vigorously whisk the mixture for approximately 30 seconds, creating a foamy texture.
- Pour the coffee into a large mug and stir in the milk mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve and enjoy!