White Chocolate Mocha Waffles
- ⅔ cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp espresso powder
- ¾ bar of white Chocolate (or 75 grams of white chocolate chips), chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar to a bowl and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, egg, oil, and espresso powder.
- Combine wet mixture into dry and thoroughly mix, then add chopped white chocolate.
- Grease the Mini Waffle Maker with butter or a small amount of non-aerosol cooking oil. Add ¼ cup of batter into preheated Mini Waffle Maker and cook until the waffle is cooked through (around 3 minutes). Remove and let cool.