FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For Information Contact: Christina Panta
Third Avenue, 9th Floor New York, NY 10022
DASH GIVES SNEAK PEEK OF UPCOMING NEW APPLIANCE & COOKWARE INNOVATIONS, EXCLUSIVELY AT THE INSPIRED HOME SHOW 2023
As the #1 Waffle Maker brand, Dash looks to expand its product offerings into new verticals with consumers in mind
New York, NY (February 21, 2023)
Dash and its parent company StoreBound are returning to the Inspired Home Show in Chicago and will be prominently featured at booth #S3012. Continuing its mission of bringing health home, from college students to culinary connoisseurs, this year Dash is expanding its creative and colorful kitchenware offerings across new categories, such as sustainable cookware with a line of eco-friendly Recycled Aluminum Cookware as well as coffee with an all-new Rapid Cold Brew Coffee Maker, both slated to hit the market later this year.
Most famous for being the #1 brand in the waffle category*, Dash will also unveil their first-ever Mini Waffle Maker with Interchangeable Plates, brought to life after years of fan requests.
“As we continue to rapidly grow, Dash’s focus always remains the same: addressing consumers’ evolving needs is our highest priority. Keeping consumer behavior in mind, we aim to create products that not only encourage a seamless and healthy lifestyle, but also address their day-to-day cooking challenges,” said Evan Dash, StoreBound founder and CEO. “As we step into 2023, we continue this mission by giving consumers the cooking tools they need through new innovative product solutions and partnerships.”
In addition to new innovations, Dash will be showcasing a number of partnership expansions at the Inspired Home Show in Chicago. This impressive lineup includes new premium Stainless Steel cookware and German steel cutlery from the newly launched Zakarian by Dash collection, plus new products from the accessible kitchen essentials collection Rise by Dash, available at Walmart stores and Walmart.com. Other new product innovations and partnerships set to launch in 2023 include:
Rapid Cold Brew Coffee Maker: A true Cold Brew no longer takes all night to steep! This new Cold Brew Maker uses patented VacuPress™ Technology, a one-of-a-kind pressurized brewing process, to extract the maximum flavor for a fresh batch of Mild, Regular or Bold style cold brew in as little as 6.5 minutes with the ground coffee or tea leaf of your Perfect for coffee lovers with sensitive stomachs and a great way to save money by making your favorite brew at home. Available Summer 2023.
- Interchangeable Mini Waffle Maker: Consumers will now have the flexibility and creativity they’ve asked for with this new Mini Waffle Maker featuring different interchangeable and dishwasher safe waffle plates. Available in Fall 2023 in a variety of fun designs.
Dream Green Recycled Aluminum Cookware: A new cookware set of pots and pans constructed with 100% recycled aluminum cookware bodies. Each piece is induction compatible, oven safe, and maximizes heat distribution and retention. Also features two layers of our dishwasher safe CleanCoating™ Safe Ceramic Nonstick for extra durability and effortless cleanup. Available in Fall 2023 in a mix of colors.
- Turbo Digital Hand Mixer: A new convenient and compact electric mixer for whipping and making cakes, cookies, batter, dough and more. Features include our unique Airvolution™ nylon beaters that are designed to better aerate your mixtures and reduce mess, seven speeds with a Turbo button, an LED count-up timer that keeps track of your mixing, splash guard and much more. Nominated for IHA’s Global Innovation Award for innovation that continues to push the envelope in the industry. The winner will be selected at a gala during the show. Available Holiday 2023.
- Portable USB Blender: Pack your favorite smoothie or shake recipe and blend at the gym, in the office, outdoors or anywhere you’d like with the Dash Portable USB Blender! The USB blender has a powerful motor and a rechargeable USB battery that lasts for up to 20 blending cycles. Available now.
Easter Egg Mini Waffle Maker: Now available, just in time for Easter, make mini waffles with a festive egg print baked into them: it’s a perfect Easter basket treat!
- Ghost Mini Waffle Maker: Dash’s collection of spooky-style waffle makers expands with a ghost-themed mini waffle maker. Available Halloween 2023.
- Express Single Donut Maker: The new single donut maker will let consumers make a quick treat without having to make a full batch of donuts. Just like our mini waffle makers, this adds convenience without compromising value. Available Holiday 2023.
Mini Cupcake Maker: Our baking options expand even further with an easy and fast way to make up to 9 mini cupcakes or muffins at once. Available Holiday 2023.
- My Mug Ice Cream Maker: Make delicious ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and frozen yogurt with this 1 pint mug-shaped ice cream maker. Just freeze the mug, personalize your ice cream by mixing in your favorite add-ins, and press the on button for a delectable snack in just 20 minutes. Available Summer 2023.
“Each product is specifically designed to not only be convenient and easy for our customers to use, but to also give them a fun experience,” said Glenn De Stefano, President. “This idea doesn’t end at the products: it is strategically implemented with retailers to create a perfect balance of products that make life easier while expanding the capabilities of the consumer at a price that doesn’t compromise value.”
In 2022, StoreBound rolled out new partnerships and an extensive number of new retail products, further growing brand awareness and opening new avenues for expansion while always keeping the consumer top of mind. These included:
Zakarian by Dash: Dash expanded their partnership with world-renowned Iron Chef Geoffery Zakarian by launching the much-anticipated Zakarian by Dash collection. The collection brought revolutionary products like nonstick cast iron cookware to Amazon and Dash consumers. In spring 2023, Zakarian by Dash is launching a Nonstick Stainless Steel Fry Pan Set and an all-in-one cutlery set on QVC and Amazon to continue to help consumers take the next step in their culinary journey by elevating their skills in the kitchen with chef approved products.
- Rise by Dash: In 2022, Dash released the Rise by Dash collection, an all-new line of kitchen essentials launched with Walmart in the U.S. and Canadian Tire in Canada. The product line boasted 13 new products under $50 with bilingual packaging and a joyful assortment of colors. This year, Rise by Dash will bring all new essentials to market including a hand mixer, citrus juicer, popcorn maker and more.
Dash is committed to helping people make healthy, unprocessed food at home. Grounded in the belief that taking small steps every day to live a healthier life and eating whole, natural foods can make a big impact, Dash provides the tools and content to help consumers make delicious and healthy meals at home. That’s what living unprocessed is all about.
StoreBound is a family of brands bound by innovation. Leveraging a fully integrated model of concept development, engineering, manufacturing, logistics, sales, marketing, and business management, StoreBound develops quality products and manages their performance at key retailers. With thoughtful, well-designed home and housewares products, StoreBound's aim is to win the hearts of our customers worldwide.
*According to Stackline and NPD Group Data