Peanut Butter Pumpkin Treats
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 3 tbsp unsweetened, smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat the Express Dog Treat Maker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin purée, peanut butter, egg, and whisk until the mixture is combined and smooth. Add the flour. Mix with a fork until a soft dough forms, using your hands at the end to work in the last bits, if necessary.
- Lightly spray the Cooking Surface of the Express Dog Treat Maker with a small amount of non-aerosol cooking oil. Using a nonstick spatula, add dough to the Express Dog Treat Maker and close the Lid.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then use short tongs to turn the treats. Bake for an additional 5-6 minutes.
- Remove treats and cool on a wire rack. Repeat with remaining dough.