Banana Bread Waffles
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 bananas)
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mash bananas with a fork or place in stand mixer with paddle attachment until no large chunks remain. Add buttermilk, brown sugar, eggs and oil. Whisk until well-combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until no clumps remain.
- Add 3 tbsp of batter to your Mini Waffle Maker and cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve with additional bananas, honey and powdered sugar, if desired.