Chicken & Wild Rice Treats
Dog Treat Maker
- ½ cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup thoroughly cooked wild rice
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp brown rice flour
Preheat the Dog Treat Maker
In a mini food processor, combine the chicken and rice. Whirl until they form a grainy paste. Add the parsley. Pulse until the mixture is a fine paste. Add the egg, and pulse to make a wet purée. Transfer the chicken mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Add the rice flour. With a fork, mix until a soft, slightly sticky dough forms, adding a bit more flour if needed.
- Lightly spray the Cooking Surface of the Dog Treat Maker with cooking oil. Using a nonstick spatula, add dough to the Express Dog Treat Maker and close the Lid.
- Bake treats for 7 minutes. Using tongs, turn the treats and bake for an additional 7 minutes.
- Remove with tongs and place on a rack to cool. Repeat with the remaining dough.