Egg & Cheese Hash Brown Waffle Bowl
- 2 ½ cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup fresh chopped chives, plus some for garnishing
- salt & pepper
- sour cream, for serving, if desired
- Plug in your Waffle Bowl Maker to preheat.
- Lay out frozen hash browns on a cookie sheet lined with paper towels for at least 15 minutes. While potatoes are thawing gather the rest of the ingredients. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together eggs and milk. Stir in potatoes, cheese and chives, season with ½ tsp of kosher or sea salt and ¼ tsp ground black pepper. Spray the top and bottom cooking surface with a small amount of non-aerosol cooking oil.
- Scoop ½ cup of potato mixture and place into the Lower Cooking Surface of the Deluxe Waffle Bowl Maker. Close the cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until the waffle bowl is crisp. After removing the waffle bowl, add in your favorite breakfast fillings such as scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage or sour cream.