- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Garnish
- In a small pan over low heat, combine milk and butter. Stir until milk is warm and butter is melted. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, and cream of tartar.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla. Slowly pour in the warmed milk and butter.
- In three stages, add the dry ingredients into the wet, stirring until just combined
- batter will be slightly lumpy. For fluffier waffles, let batter rest for 5 minutes before cooking.
- Grease the Mini Waffle Maker with butter or a small amount of non-aerosol cooking oil. Add ¼ cup of waffle mix to your Mini Waffle Maker and cook until golden brown on both sides or until little to no steam is visible.
- Remove waffle and set on a wire rack
- sprinkle with cinnamon sugar garnish.