Taco Waffle Bowl
- Small or Medium-sized Tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Bell pepper
- Jalapeño pepper
- Your choice of protein prepared using a taco seasoning mix.
- Chop or dice all toppings and set aside.
- Preheat the Waffle Bowl Maker.
- Grease the Waffle Bowl Maker with butter or a small amount of non-aerosol cooking oil. Place each tortilla in the Waffle Bowl Maker and close the lid. Cook until the tortilla is crispy and holds its shape.
- Fill the tortilla bowl with your choice of toppings and serve.