Bacon, Broccoli, Cheddar Egg Bites
8-10 egg bites
- 2 florets cooked broccoli
- 2 cooked and crumbled bacon slices
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground pepper
- Combine eggs, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl or blender. Whisk or blend until fully combined.
- Add two Silicone Cups full of water to the Heating Plate of the Egg Bite Maker.
- Spray the inside of the Silicone Cups with a nonstick cooking spray so that the egg bites release cleanly. Add broccoli and bacon to the bottom of the Silicone Cups, then pour in the egg mixture so that the Silicone Cups are ¾ full.
- Plug in the Egg Bite Maker and cook the egg bites for 9-12 minutes.