Banana Flax Treats
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed meal
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the Dog Treat Maker.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the oats, flour, flax meal, and cinnamon to combine them. Add the banana, coconut oil, and with a fork mix to form a soft, slightly sticky dough.
- Lightly spray the Cooking Surface of the Dog Treat Maker with a small amount of non-aerosol cooking oil. Add dough to the Express Dog Treat Maker and close the Lid.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Using tongs, turn the treats over and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Transfer treats to a wire rack to cool. Repeat the process with remaining dough.