Cheesy Egg Bites
8-10 egg bites
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup shredded Swiss or Gruyere
- 2 tbsp cottage cheese
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground pepper
- Combine eggs, shredded cheese, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl or blender. Whisk or blend until fully combined.
- Add two Silicone Cups full of water to the Heating Plate of the Egg Bite Maker.
- Spray the inside of the Silicone Cups with a nonstick cooking spray so that egg bites release cleanly. Pour in the egg mixture so that the Silicone Cups are ¾ full.
- Plug in the Egg Bite Maker and cook the egg bites for 9-12 minutes.