Cinnamon Mocha Coffee
- 1∕3 cup ground coffee
- 3⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cinnamon sticks (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine coffee and ground cinnamon, use this coffee- cinnamon mixture in place of your regular ground coffee. Brew four cups of coffee. Combine milk, sugar, powdered cocoa and vanilla in a saucepan. Stir the mixture over low heat for five to seven minutes (do not boil).
- Divide the milk mixture into four large mugs.
- Top each mug with cinnamon- flavored coffee.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy! Yields 4 servings.