- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or butter, melted
In a medium bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk the egg, milk, and melted butter in a separate bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just incorporated.
- Grease the Mini Waffle Maker with butter or coat with a light coat of cooking spray.
- For a heart-shaped waffle, pour 1 tbsp of batter onto the center of the Heart Mini Waffle Maker. (Use 3 tbsp for a square waffle with a heart print.) Cook until golden brown.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh berries, if desired.