Quinoa Taco Bowl
- 3⁄4 cup quinoa
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup pico de gallo or salsa
- 1⁄2 sliced avocado
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup corn
- 1⁄2 tbsp taco seasoning (cayenne, cumin, coriander, paprika)
- sour cream, optional
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 1⁄8 tsp sea salt
- Add quinoa and broth to the Rice Cooker. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and drain the black beans, add them to the Rice Cooker with the taco seasoning mix, lime, and sea salt.
- Serve in a bowl topped with shredded cheese, sliced avocado, corn, and pico de gallo or salsa. Garnish with a drizzle of sour cream, if desired.