Veggie Egg White Bites
8-10 egg bites
- ¼ cup spinach
- ¼ cup diced onion
¼ cup diced mushroom
¼ cup diced pepper
- 2 tbsp cottage cheese
- 4 large egg whites
- Splash of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground pepper
- Add a splash of olive oil to a sauté pan on the stovetop. Sauté spinach, onion, pepper, and mushroom over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Combine egg whites, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl or blender. Whisk or blend until fully combined.
- Add two Silicone Cups full of water to the Heating Plate of the Egg Bite Maker.
- Spray the inside of the Silicone Cups with a nonstick cooking spray so that the egg bites release cleanly. Add Ingredients to the bottom of the Silicone Cups, then pour in the egg mixture so that the Silicone Cups Are ¾ full.
- Plug in the Egg Bite Maker and cook the egg bites for 9-12 minutes
Chef Tip: Spraying Silicone Cups with oil or cooking spray helps egg whites release more easily.