Mini Waffle Maker
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
- Whisk the egg, milk and melted butter in a separate bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just incorporated.
- Grease the Mini Waffle Maker with butter or coat with a light coat of cooking spray. Pour 3 tbsp of batter onto the Mini Waffle Maker and cook until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh berries, if desired.