Stirring Popcorn Popper
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 ½ tbsp granulated white sugar
- Fine sea salt
- Place the popcorn kernels into the base of the Stirring Popcorn Maker. Drizzle the oil over the kernels. Sprinkle on the sugar.
- Pop ½ cup popcorn using the Stirring Popcorn Maker. As soon as popping slows to 2 to 3 seconds per kernel, unplug the Stirring Popcorn Maker and flip it to move the popcorn into the Bowl.
- Season the popcorn to taste with salt.
- Kettle Corn is best enjoyed the day it is made.
- The popcorn will burn if more sugar is added or the batch made is smaller or larger than directed. To make more servings, repeat the recipe.