- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp cumin
- 1⁄4 cup ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 triangles refrigerated crescent roll dough
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil and add the onions, pepper and garlic. Cook until softened.
- Add the ground beef. Season with cumin, salt and pepper. Stir and cook until the meat is fully cooked. Drain the excess liquid and fat from the beef filling.
- Spoon filling onto two of the crescent dough triangles. Place another triangle on top and seal by pressing the edges with a fork or your fingers.
- Spray the Cooking Surfaces of the Pocket Sandwich Maker with cooking spray and place the empanadas inside. Cook until the dough is golden brown.