Classic Waffle Bowl
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ⅓ cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cups whole milk
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Plug in your Waffle Bowl Maker to preheat.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and whisk to combine. In a separate small bowl whisk the eggs and stir in the milk, melted butter and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until blended.
- Grease the Waffle Bowl Maker with butter or a small amount of non-aerosol cooking oil. Ladle 3 tbsp of batter into the preheated Mini Waffle Bowl Maker and cook until the waffle bowl is golden brown and crisp.